Things you see at 4:00 am

Like many of my friends I work nights and thus I have the misfortune of being awake for a lot more hours than most people and get time to think and write accodingly. These are just reflections on the curent state of everything I have an opinion about.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Smells like grape nuts

Hi all I would just like to announce that my buddy Shane and I just started brewing our own beer and the one observation that i have to the whole process is that the cooking ingrediants smell like grape nuts you know the cereal that looks like kitty litter. Anyway I hope this is a succes but I won't be drinking any from the first batch until my health insurance kicks in in a few weeks. Well wish us luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home