Things you see at 4:00 am

Like many of my friends I work nights and thus I have the misfortune of being awake for a lot more hours than most people and get time to think and write accodingly. These are just reflections on the curent state of everything I have an opinion about.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

The stupidity is back in full force

Thats right the stupidity has come back to my life in full force and it happened around 4:00 in the am on thursday March 24th when Big D almost had his life ended by my hand. For some reason he decided that he need to come back to Columbus a few days early I don't know why he has no job, no life, and no real friends outside of Kim, Jo, James, and I and there are still his friends back home. So any way I am in my basement putzing around on the computer and I hear a god awful racket that sounds like my front dor being kicked in. So I grabbed my .45 and quickly worked the slide and grabbed my spare magazine and work my way slowly up the stairs because what or whoever had just come in my door was between Kim and I and that was something I could not allow. I get up the steps and peer around the corner and see a form moving around in the dark and it is a big guy so i step around the corner and am about to yell I have a firearm leave now and just as I am bringing my gun to bear he turns on the lights and it is Big D. He still hasn't noticed me so I quickly safed my weapon and stuffed in into my belt at my back, the last thing I needed was to have the neighbors hear his high pitched feminine scream when he saw me. So I greeted him and told him that he should call ahead and tell us if he is planning on coming home at 4:00 in the morning and walked to the basement thinkiong to my self only 5 more months or so and hes gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home