Things you see at 4:00 am

Like many of my friends I work nights and thus I have the misfortune of being awake for a lot more hours than most people and get time to think and write accodingly. These are just reflections on the curent state of everything I have an opinion about.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ohio State really doesn't care about its students

I find it interesting that an Ohio State Lima student can be murdered by another Ohio State Lima student and no one, aside from those of us who knew the victim, have heard jack shit about it in Columbus. The only logical conclusion that I can come to is they are afraid that the bad press will prevent enrollment so better to pretend that it never happened then admit that bad things can happen anywhere near any of their campuses.

1 Comments:

Blogger CL203 said...

Just FYI the headlines for the Lantern (OSU's campus paper) the Days after the murder were "OSU Grad's Guitar Shop Does Big Business", and "OSU Assists in Finding Work Abroad." No Mention of the murder in The Lantern to date.

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home