Things you see at 4:00 am

Like many of my friends I work nights and thus I have the misfortune of being awake for a lot more hours than most people and get time to think and write accodingly. These are just reflections on the curent state of everything I have an opinion about.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

New Gun

I picked up a new gun today. A Springfield XD 9mm 5" tactical model. All in all I am very satisfied with my purchase. I even saved $90, however I had to get the Dark Earth colored frame to save the money Unfortunately the color bears a striking resemblance to dog poo. I walked out of the store with Gun and the XD gear kit that comes with it a third Magazine and 5o rounds of Speer Gold dot 124 grain for under $550 all in all not a bad day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home