Things you see at 4:00 am

Like many of my friends I work nights and thus I have the misfortune of being awake for a lot more hours than most people and get time to think and write accodingly. These are just reflections on the curent state of everything I have an opinion about.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Either I am getting more sadistic or adjustments are needed...

I have been to the range a couple of times in the last two weeks and have a report on how the new Gun handles. First of all the lesser recoil and longer sight radius make for a beautiful handling gun all around everyone else that has shot it has had no issue getting bulls eye's with it. That being said the only issue as of right now that needs correcting is my double tap. I seen to get a nice center mass shot off on the first one then the follow up seems to routinely hit the crotch area of the silhouette. So I have either gotten subconsciously more sadistic or I need a little more practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home