Things you see at 4:00 am

Like many of my friends I work nights and thus I have the misfortune of being awake for a lot more hours than most people and get time to think and write accodingly. These are just reflections on the curent state of everything I have an opinion about.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Take that Ben and Jerry

A week ago the gaming group and I were discussing the merits of bacon and I made that statement that bacon made any food better well James called me out on this and said "What about ice cream?" I said that it sould be great. Well this week James called me out and is now eating humble pie. We microwaved some pre cooked bacon and broke it up into bits and sprinkled it ove the vanilla bean icecream it was the perfect blend of salty and sweet. So jame while your eating your humble pie don't forget to add bacon to improve the flavor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home